I don't think I post enough now. Since I started working more "social" hours I've felt like I haven't had enough time to make a note on what is going on in my life. Back in my old job, where I might not start work until 4pm, it was easy to pick up the computer and make a post.
Now I return home from work at 6pm and by the time I've done a bit of general surfing it's pretty much time to go to bed.
But in the very laborious process of importing all my old LJ entries to here I've noticed little titbits in posts that make me smile. At the time it probably seemed mundane, but I've written something that brings back a memory of a different stage of my life.
Hell, right now I'm going through one of the most exciting periods of my life with Lu's pregnancy, and I've barely written a thing.
So, that's my challenge. Write a bit more, no matter how mundane. I should view this blog as a bit more for my benefit than for anyone else reading it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment